I love this product for the following reasons:
- USDA Certified Organic: no parabens, fragrances, or petrochemicals.
- Packaged in a “eco tube”: made out of 100% recycled paper, organic glue and pure soy ink. Plastic free, completely biodegradable and safe for home composting.
- Ease of use: instead of turning a wheel to make the balm come up, you just pinch the bottom of the tube like you would toothpaste. Just the right amount of balm pops up. Beautifully simple.
- Surprisingly durable: the cap fits snugly and the packaging is much more durable that I would have expected.
- Available in four delicious flavors: Almond, Grapefruit, Mint, Vanilla, and Natural (flavor free).
Full Discloser: Organic Essence was kind enough to provide me samples of three of their lip balms for testing purposes but I continue to use (and purchase) these product because I love them.
About Kelly Tirman
Kelly Tirman is Natural Connector, Crowdsourcer, Curator and Change Management Professional specializing in Social Business. She currently works as an Enterprise Social Business Strategist for Wells Fargo however in her “free-time” Kelly blogs on several topics including Urban Living, Raising Multilingual Children, Organic Beauty and Social Commerce. She happily resides in San Francisco with her husband and two children.