Linden Estelle turned thirteen months old today. I can’t believe how fast time is flying. To ensure I remember all these special moments, I am taking a “birthday” picture every month for her first 24 months, and charting her developments.
Summary of Linden’s development this past month:
- LOVES to dance and is demonstrating quite a bit of rhythm.
- Is walking EVERYWHERE and even climbing up and down stairs.
- Is talking non-stop; however, the words seem to be only in English. Some of her favorite words are: “Momma”, “Dada”, “Ivey”, “please” and of course “NO”
- Continues to breastfeed during in the morning, evenings, and weekends.
- Is generally sleeping through the night but rarely takes two naps during the day.
Don’t you just LOVE the Onesie Linden is wearing? I found them on Etsy. They are made by Watching Me Grow, a wonderful mom-owned small business. Help support them by clicking here and liking them on Facebook!
See the rest of this series:
- One Month
- Two Months
- Three Months
- Four Months
- Five Months
- Six Months
- Seven Months
- Eight Months
- Nine Months
- Ten Months
- Eleven Months
- Twelve Months
About Kelly Tirman
Kelly Tirman is Natural Connector, Crowdsourcer, Curator and Change Management Professional specializing in Social Business. She currently works as an Enterprise Social Business Strategist for Wells Fargo however in her “free-time” Kelly blogs on several topics including Urban Living, Raising Multilingual Children, Organic Beauty and Social Commerce. She happily resides in San Francisco with her husband and two children.