Linden Estelle turned thirteen months old today. I can’t believe how fast time is flying. To ensure I remember all these special moments, I am taking a “birthday” picture every month for her first 24 months, and charting her developments.
Summary of Linden’s development this past month:
- LOVES to dance and is demonstrating quite a bit of rhythm.
- Is walking EVERYWHERE and even climbing up and down stairs.
- Is talking non-stop; however, the words seem to be only in English. Some of her favorite words are: “Momma”, “Dada”, “Ivey”, “please” and of course “NO”
- Continues to breastfeed during in the morning, evenings, and weekends.
- Is generally sleeping through the night but rarely takes two naps during the day.
Don’t you just LOVE the Onesie Linden is wearing? I found them on Etsy. They are made by Watching Me Grow, a wonderful mom-owned small business. Help support them by clicking here and liking them on Facebook!
See the rest of this series:
- One Month
- Two Months
- Three Months
- Four Months
- Five Months
- Six Months
- Seven Months
- Eight Months
- Nine Months
- Ten Months
- Eleven Months
- Twelve Months
About Kelly Tirman
Kelly Tirman is a natural CONNECTOR, STRATEGIST and STORYTELLER specializing in eCommerce & Social Business. She is passionate about making social media strategies operational by helping companies build (and utilize) a highly-skilled virtual and flexible workforce. She currently works as an Enterprise Social Business Strategist for Wells Fargo however in her “free-time” Kelly blogs on several topics including Urban Living, Raising Multilingual Children, and Organic Beauty. She happily resides in San Francisco Bay Area with her husband and two children.