I love things that sparkle and boy chicBuds are sparkly! The reason chicBuds are so sparkly is that they are studded with over 100 real Swarovski Crystals. The crystals come in five different delicious color options (sour apple, watermelon, grape, marshmallow, and blueberry) which makes for some fun bling!
On the practical side, chicBuds have a retractable cord with five stopping points so you don’t have to deal with a cord that’s too long or too short. The earbuds also includes a clip that ensures they won’t fly around or get lost.
You can purchase them online at chicBuds.com (retail value $49.00)
Now for the part you have all been waiting for – chicBuds has provided me a pair to giveaway!
- Visit the chicBuds website, then leave a comment stating your favorite product.
- Tweet about this contest – for the tweet to count you must put the hashtag #chicBuds in your tweet. Please link to the tweet in the comments section.
- Follow @kellytirman as well as @chicBuds on twitter then let me know via your comment
- Subscribe to my RSS feed then let me know via your comment
- Provide a link to a picture of your current headphones explaining why they are so “unchic”. Please provide the link in the comments section.
You have until this Monday night (12/08/08) at 6pm PST to enter. The winner will be chosen via a random video recorded drawing and contacted by email. They will then have 48 hours to respond, otherwise a new winner will be chosen.
About Kelly Tirman
Kelly Tirman is Natural Connector, Crowdsourcer, Curator and Change Management Professional specializing in Social Business. She currently works as an Enterprise Social Business Strategist for Wells Fargo however in her “free-time” Kelly blogs on several topics including Urban Living, Raising Multilingual Children, Organic Beauty and Social Commerce. She happily resides in San Francisco with her husband and two children.