Well, amazing things do happen! The earth is a big place and I am going to make it a little smaller by starting to experience more of it. You see, I am currently en route to Haiti for a potentially life changing trip.
It’s not a vacation; it’s an adventure!
I’m taking a leap of faith. I’m TOTALLY outside of my comfort zone.
But I just know it’s going to be magical.
Here is the list of attendees. Please follow us and our journey via the #Bloggers4Haiti hashtag:
- Kelly Tirman, KellyTirman.com @KellyTirman
- Leticia Barr, TechSavvyMama.com @TechSavvyMama
- Nadia Jones, JusticeJonesie.com @JusticeJonesie
- Danica Kombol of Everywhere @DanicaKombol
- Kelly Heisler of Everywhere @KellyHeislerATL
- Willa Shalit of Fair Winds Trading and Maiden Nation @WillaShalit
- Swoan Parker @SwoanParker
- Deana Jirak @DeanaJirak
- Lynn Douglass @LynnDouglass2
- Macy’s Heart of Haiti @HeartofHaiti
- Everywhere @beEverywhere
Here is a list of the Haitian businesses we’ll be visiting. Please help support them by visiting the links below :
- The Artisan Business Network (ABN), Facebook page
- Dam Dam paper mache artists on Facebook, Pinterest page
- OFEDA handmade greeting cards
- JP Haitian Relief Organization (J/P HRO)
- Einstein Workshop – wood work collection featured on Donna Karan’s Urban Zen, Facebook page
- Croix des Bouquets metal work featured on West Elm and Urban Zen
Disclosure: I received grant money from the Clinton Bush Haiti Fund (CBHF) and a scholarship from Everywhere to help with the cost of this trip. However, all additional expenses are paid for by me. I am not required to share any part of this trip to Haiti.
About Kelly Tirman
Kelly Tirman is Natural Connector, Crowdsourcer, Curator and Change Management Professional specializing in Social Business. She currently works as an Enterprise Social Business Strategist for Wells Fargo however in her “free-time” Kelly blogs on several topics including Urban Living, Raising Multilingual Children, Organic Beauty and Social Commerce. She happily resides in San Francisco with her husband and two children.