Well, amazing things do happen! The earth is a big place and I am going to make it a little smaller by starting to experience more of it. You see, I am currently en route to Haiti for a potentially life changing trip.
It’s not a vacation; it’s an adventure!
I’m taking a leap of faith. I’m TOTALLY outside of my comfort zone.
But I just know it’s going to be magical.
Here is the list of attendees. Please follow us and our journey via the #Bloggers4Haiti hashtag:
- Kelly Tirman, KellyTirman.com @KellyTirman
- Leticia Barr, TechSavvyMama.com @TechSavvyMama
- Nadia Jones, JusticeJonesie.com @JusticeJonesie
- Danica Kombol of Everywhere @DanicaKombol
- Kelly Heisler of Everywhere @KellyHeislerATL
- Willa Shalit of Fair Winds Trading and Maiden Nation @WillaShalit
- Swoan Parker @SwoanParker
- Deana Jirak @DeanaJirak
- Lynn Douglass @LynnDouglass2
- Macy’s Heart of Haiti @HeartofHaiti
- Everywhere @beEverywhere
Here is a list of the Haitian businesses we’ll be visiting. Please help support them by visiting the links below :
- The Artisan Business Network (ABN), Facebook page
- Dam Dam paper mache artists on Facebook, Pinterest page
- OFEDA handmade greeting cards
- JP Haitian Relief Organization (J/P HRO)
- Einstein Workshop – wood work collection featured on Donna Karan’s Urban Zen, Facebook page
- Croix des Bouquets metal work featured on West Elm and Urban Zen
Disclosure: I received grant money from the Clinton Bush Haiti Fund (CBHF) and a scholarship from Everywhere to help with the cost of this trip. However, all additional expenses are paid for by me. I am not required to share any part of this trip to Haiti.