Honestly I don’t find many things sweeter than candy on a stick, except maybe my little girls.
As San Francisco Bay Area natives, my extended family has had a long time love affair with See’s Candies. A party just isn’t a PARTEEEY without See’s Candies. For example, last Holiday seasion I made the mistake of buying my Grandma Barbara a box of chocolates from another brand. She was very sweet, and didn’t say a word. But my family members didn’t gobble them up the same way they do boxes of See’s Candies.
Lollypops may come in many shapes, sizes, and flavors, but no one I know can deny the deliciousness of a See’s Candies gourmet lollypop – especially my daughter Ivey!
Here are four great ways to celebrate this year’s National Lollypop Day:
- Head over to your local See’s Candies location for a FREE gourmet Lollypop, as well as reduced pricing on lollypops boxes.
- Enter See’s Candies National Lollypop Day Sweepstakes for a chance to win an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of See’s Lollypop Factory in Burlingame, CA. The Grand Prize includes round-trip airfare for two and three nights at a San Francisco hotel.
- Head on over to Justin Herman Plaza (One Market St., San Francisco) where The World’s Largest Lollypop will be on display from 10 am – 4 pm.
- Comment on this blog post for a chance to win a $25 See’s Candies Gift Certificate (see details below).
[THE GIVEAWAY] Wanna make your family members up-on-tip-toes-happy?
One (1) KellyTirman.com reader will win a $25 Gift Certificate for See’s Candies, which is redeemable at one of the 200 See’s Candies store locations, or online at sees.com. To enter, simply comment on this blog post. That’s it!
- Giveaway ends July 24, 2012 @ 11:59 PM PST
- Open to US Residents 18+
- Winner must reply within 48 hours of notification or a new winner will be chosen.
Update: This prize was won and claimed by Jen from meanderingmind.net
About See’s Candies
See’s Candies is a premiere chocolate candy store that has been specializing in high quality chocolates and friendly, old-fashioned service since 1921. See’s has maintained an excellent reputation by producing the best possible boxed chocolates from only the finest grade raw ingredients. They offer over 100 varieties of candies and chocolates in all. Whether you’re looking for custom chocolate assortments, nuts & chews, or decadent chocolate truffles, at See’s there’s something delicious for every candy lover! You can also like their Facebook page by clicking here.
About Kelly Tirman
Kelly Tirman is Natural Connector, Crowdsourcer, Curator and Change Management Professional specializing in Social Business. She currently works as an Enterprise Social Business Strategist for Wells Fargo however in her “free-time” Kelly blogs on several topics including Urban Living, Raising Multilingual Children, Organic Beauty and Social Commerce. She happily resides in San Francisco with her husband and two children.