Linden Estelle turned twelve months old today. I can’t believe how fast time is flying. To ensure I remember all these special moments, I am taking a “birthday” picture every month for her first 24 months, and charting her developments.
Summary of Linden’s development this past month:
- Weights 20 pounds 8 oz and is 2 feet 4.5 inches tall
- Has taken her first steps.
- Has a grand total of six teeth.
- LOVES to dance!
- Has learned how to tease her older sister by pulling or poking her when she thinks we aren’t watching. I don’t feel bad for Ivey, since Linden actually learned this from her.
- Is still breastfeeding during the evenings and weekends.
- And, much to my regret, still is not sleeping through the night.
Don’t you just LOVE the Onesie Linden is wearing? I found them on Etsy. They are made by Watching Me Grow, a wonderful mom-owned small business. Help support them by clicking here and liking them on Facebook!
See the rest of this series: