Linden Estelle turned twelve months old today. I can’t believe how fast time is flying. To ensure I remember all these special moments, I am taking a “birthday” picture every month for her first 24 months, and charting her developments.
Summary of Linden’s development this past month:
- Weights 20 pounds 8 oz and is 2 feet 4.5 inches tall
- Has taken her first steps.
- Has a grand total of six teeth.
- LOVES to dance!
- Has learned how to tease her older sister by pulling or poking her when she thinks we aren’t watching. I don’t feel bad for Ivey, since Linden actually learned this from her.
- Is still breastfeeding during the evenings and weekends.
- And, much to my regret, still is not sleeping through the night.
Don’t you just LOVE the Onesie Linden is wearing? I found them on Etsy. They are made by Watching Me Grow, a wonderful mom-owned small business. Help support them by clicking here and liking them on Facebook!
See the rest of this series:
- One Month
- Two Months
- Three Months
- Four Months
- Five Months
- Six Months
- Seven Months
- Eight Months
- Nine Months
- Ten Months
- Eleven Months
About Kelly Tirman
Kelly Tirman is Natural Connector, Crowdsourcer, Curator and Change Management Professional specializing in Social Business. She currently works as an Enterprise Social Business Strategist for Wells Fargo however in her “free-time” Kelly blogs on several topics including Urban Living, Raising Multilingual Children, Organic Beauty and Social Commerce. She happily resides in San Francisco with her husband and two children.