Linden Estelle turned twelve months old today. I can’t believe how fast time is flying. To ensure I remember all these special moments, I am taking a “birthday” picture every month for her first 24 months, and charting her developments.
Summary of Linden’s development this past month:
- Weights 20 pounds 8 oz and is 2 feet 4.5 inches tall
- Has taken her first steps.
- Has a grand total of six teeth.
- LOVES to dance!
- Has learned how to tease her older sister by pulling or poking her when she thinks we aren’t watching. I don’t feel bad for Ivey, since Linden actually learned this from her.
- Is still breastfeeding during the evenings and weekends.
- And, much to my regret, still is not sleeping through the night.
Don’t you just LOVE the Onesie Linden is wearing? I found them on Etsy. They are made by Watching Me Grow, a wonderful mom-owned small business. Help support them by clicking here and liking them on Facebook!
See the rest of this series:
- One Month
- Two Months
- Three Months
- Four Months
- Five Months
- Six Months
- Seven Months
- Eight Months
- Nine Months
- Ten Months
- Eleven Months
About Kelly Tirman
Kelly Tirman is a natural CONNECTOR, STRATEGIST and STORYTELLER specializing in eCommerce & Social Business. She is passionate about making social media strategies operational by helping companies build (and utilize) a highly-skilled virtual and flexible workforce. She currently works as an Enterprise Social Business Strategist for Wells Fargo however in her "free-time" Kelly blogs on several topics including Urban Living, Raising Multilingual Children, and Organic Beauty. She happily resides in San Francisco Bay Area with her husband and two children.