Linden Estelle turned eleven months old today. I can’t believe how fast time is flying. To ensure I remember all these special moments I will be taking a “birthday” picture every month for her first 24 months as well as charting her developments.
Summary of Linden’s development this past month:
- She will pretty much repeat any word or tone you make. Not only does she appear to be musically gifted thanks to her dad’s nonstop guitar playing but she is turning into quite the mockingbird as well.
- She is currently cutting two more teeth, for a grand total of six.
- Will stand momentarily without support.
- She will walk around for several minutes while holding on to one of your hands.
- Will poke and pinch small objects and attempts to put EVERYTHING in her mouth.
- Is still breastfeeding during the evenings and weekends.
- And much to my regret, still is not sleeping through the night.
We tried taking pictures in the rocking chair again this month but instead of smiling…
She started to complain and then… Got outright postal. This child knows what she wants and she is not shy about letting others know it!
Don’t you just LOVE the Onesie Linden is wearing? I found them on Etsy. They are made by Watching Me Grow, a wonderful mom owned small business. Help support them by clicking here and liking them on Facebook!
See the rest of this series:
- One Month
- Two Months
- Three Months
- Four Months
- Five Months
- Six Months
- Seven Months
- Eight Months
- Nine Months
- Ten Months
About Kelly Tirman
Kelly Tirman is Natural Connector, Crowdsourcer, Curator and Change Management Professional specializing in Social Business. She currently works as an Enterprise Social Business Strategist for Wells Fargo however in her “free-time” Kelly blogs on several topics including Urban Living, Raising Multilingual Children, Organic Beauty and Social Commerce. She happily resides in San Francisco with her husband and two children.