Linden Estelle turned ten months old today. I can’t believe how fast time is flying. To ensure I remember all these special moments I will be taking a “birthday” picture every month for her first 24 months as well as charting her developments.
Summary of Linden’s development this past month:
- Weighs 19 pounds and is 28 inches tall
- Likes to tell me very long and detailed stories about her day using a language that no one can translate.
- She will walk around for several minutes while holding your hands.
- She enjoys drinking out of sippy cups, even if they actually belong to someone else.
- Is still breastfeeding during the evenings and weekends.
- Still only has four teeth.
We were thrilled that Linden actually seemed willing to sit in her rocking chair for pictures!
During our photo shoot I played music in the background, which she seemed to enjoy.
Don’t you want to just kiss all her little fat rolls? I know I do.
Yep, she is adorable and knows it!
Don’t you just LOVE the Onesie Linden is wearing? I found them on Etsy. They are made by Watching Me Grow, a wonderful mom owned small business. Help support them by clicking here and liking them on Facebook!
See the rest of this series:
- One Month
- Two Months
- Three Months
- Four Months
- Five Months
- Six Months
- Seven Months
- Eight Months
- Nine Months
About Kelly Tirman
Kelly Tirman is Natural Connector, Crowdsourcer, Curator and Change Management Professional specializing in Social Business. She currently works as an Enterprise Social Business Strategist for Wells Fargo however in her “free-time” Kelly blogs on several topics including Urban Living, Raising Multilingual Children, Organic Beauty and Social Commerce. She happily resides in San Francisco with her husband and two children.