Linden Estelle turned nine months old today. I can’t believe how fast time is flying. To ensure I remember all these special moments I will be taking a “birthday” picture every month for her first 24 months as well as charting her developments.
Summary of Linden’s development this past month:
- She will point and say “Mama”, “Dada”, “Ivey”, and “Hee Haw” (which is her word for “play”)
- Will often sit “funny” as demostrated in the above picture.
- Will surf around the house while holding onto furniture
- Will rather furniture surf than crawl
- Is still breastfeeding during the evenings and weekends
- Still has a total of four teeth
In the last month Linden has eaten all kinds of food. And loves to nosh on large pieces of artisan bread.
We tried taking pictures in the rocking chair again this month but…
She was not happy about that idea.
Seriously, why sit still for a picture when you can…
Stand on your tippy toes. Right?
Don’t you just LOVE the Onesie Linden is wearing? I found them on Etsy. They are made by Watching Me Grow, a wonderful mom owned small business. Help support them by clicking here and liking them on Facebook!
See the rest of this series:
About Kelly Tirman
Kelly Tirman is Natural Connector, Crowdsourcer, Curator and Change Management Professional specializing in Social Business. She currently works as an Enterprise Social Business Strategist for Wells Fargo however in her “free-time” Kelly blogs on several topics including Urban Living, Raising Multilingual Children, Organic Beauty and Social Commerce. She happily resides in San Francisco with her husband and two children.