Linden Estelle turned eight months old today. I can’t believe how fast time is flying. To ensure I remember all these special moments I will be taking a “birthday” picture every month for her first 24 months as well as charting her developments.
Summary of Linden’s development this past month:
- Will drink from a sippy cup or glass when prompted
- Has officially started to crawl although her crawl is modified
- Will take a few steps holding onto furniture
- Will clap her hands together when asked
- She loves to respond to music with body motion
- Will now cooperate when being dressed by pushing her arm into her sleeve
- Has started to learn that people and things exist even when she can’t see them (object permanence)
- Is still breastfeeding during the evenings and weekends
- Has a total of four teeth
In the last month Linden has eaten the following organic solids: Broccoli, Peaches, Strawberries, Cauliflower, Sweet Potatoes, Apples, Peas, Butternut Squash, Avocado, Banana, Brown Rice Cereal. She is also a big fan Apple Happy Baby Organic Puffs.
Don’t you just LOVE the Onesie Linden is wearing? I found them on Etsy. They are made by Watch Me Grow, a wonderful mom owned small business. Help support them by clicking here and liking them on Facebook!
See the rest of this series: