Linden Estelle turned seven months old today. I can’t believe how fast time is flying. To ensure I remember all these special moments I will be taking a “birthday” picture every month for her first 24 months as well as charting her developments.
Summary of Linden’s development this past month:
- Sings, jabbers and will combines syllables especially when she is watching her daddy play guitar
- Will experience stranger anxiety, and lights up when she sees the faces of her mom, dad, and nanny
- Will pinch things with thumb-finger pincer grasp
- Will bang two items together while holding one item in each hand
- Rolls over while on her front or back
- Will lunge forward and backwards while in a crawling position
- Will pull herself up from a sitting to a standing position
- Is still breastfeeding during the evenings and weekends
- Is a good eater (solids) but is starting to show less and less interest in drinking from a bottle
- Continues to only have two teeth
In the last month Linden has eaten the following organic solids: Apples, Peas, Butternut Squash, Avocado, Banana, Brown Rice Cereal and select items from Ella’s Kitchen.
Don’t you just LOVE the Onesie Linden is wearing? I found them on Etsy. They are made by Watch Me Grow, a wonderful mom owned small business. Help support them by clicking here and liking them on Facebook!
See the rest of this series:
About Kelly Tirman
Kelly Tirman is a natural CONNECTOR, STRATEGIST and STORYTELLER specializing in eCommerce & Social Business. She is passionate about making social media strategies operational by helping companies build (and utilize) a highly-skilled virtual and flexible workforce. She currently works as an Enterprise Social Business Strategist for Wells Fargo however in her "free-time" Kelly blogs on several topics including Urban Living, Raising Multilingual Children, and Organic Beauty. She happily resides in San Francisco Bay Area with her husband and two children.