Linden Estelle turned seven months old today. I can’t believe how fast time is flying. To ensure I remember all these special moments I will be taking a “birthday” picture every month for her first 24 months as well as charting her developments.
Summary of Linden’s development this past month:
- Sings, jabbers and will combines syllables especially when she is watching her daddy play guitar
- Will experience stranger anxiety, and lights up when she sees the faces of her mom, dad, and nanny
- Will pinch things with thumb-finger pincer grasp
- Will bang two items together while holding one item in each hand
- Rolls over while on her front or back
- Will lunge forward and backwards while in a crawling position
- Will pull herself up from a sitting to a standing position
- Is still breastfeeding during the evenings and weekends
- Is a good eater (solids) but is starting to show less and less interest in drinking from a bottle
- Continues to only have two teeth
In the last month Linden has eaten the following organic solids: Apples, Peas, Butternut Squash, Avocado, Banana, Brown Rice Cereal and select items from Ella’s Kitchen.
Don’t you just LOVE the Onesie Linden is wearing? I found them on Etsy. They are made by Watch Me Grow, a wonderful mom owned small business. Help support them by clicking here and liking them on Facebook!
See the rest of this series:
About Kelly Tirman
Kelly Tirman is Natural Connector, Crowdsourcer, Curator and Change Management Professional specializing in Social Business. She currently works as an Enterprise Social Business Strategist for Wells Fargo however in her “free-time” Kelly blogs on several topics including Urban Living, Raising Multilingual Children, Organic Beauty and Social Commerce. She happily resides in San Francisco with her husband and two children.