Linden Estelle turned six months old today. I can’t believe how fast time is flying. To ensure I remember all these special moments I will be taking a “birthday” picture every month for her first 24 months as well as charting her developments.
Summary of Linden’s development this past month:
- Will sit up unattended
- Has started to eat solids
- Is able to recognize her name and understands that you are speaking to her
- Will initiate attention from others
- Is very interested in jewelry – diamonds in particular
- Has recently cut her first TWO teeth
I know, I’m adorable right?
This is me looking serious. I am practicing for when I am a Fortune 500 CEO.
Yep, I know I am funny.
And at the moment I am easily distracted.
Did I mention I was teething? Thank goodness for Camilia.
Don’t you just LOVE the Onesie Linden is wearing? I found them on Etsy. They are made by Watch Me Grow, a wonderful mom owned small business. Help support them by clicking here and liking them on Facebook!
See the rest of this series: