Linden Estelle turned five months old today. I can’t believe how fast time is flying. To ensure I remember all these special moments I will be taking a “birthday” picture every month for her first 24 months as well as charting her developments.
Summary of Linden’s development this past month:
- Rolls over while on her back
- Will clasp her hands together
- Will pass objects from one hand to another
- Will play with her hands and toes
- Has become interested to animals. (i.e. reaches out to pet them)
- Will lift herself up to a sitting postion when sitting in a car seat, bouncy seat, swing, etc.
What? Are you looking at me?
Wanna watch me kick my feet?
Seriously, are we done yet? Will you please pick me up already?
<3. Don’t you just LOVE the Onesie Linden is wearing? I found them on Etsy. They are made by Watch Me Grow, a wonderful mom owned small business. Help support them by clicking here and liking them on Facebook!
See the rest of this series: