Linden Estelle turned four months old today. I can’t believe how fast time is flying. To ensure I remember all these special moments I will be taking a “birthday” picture every month for her first 24 months as well as charting her developments.
Summary of Linden’s development this past month:
- Will hold head steady when we sit her up
- Will reach for and grasp objects
- Will explore by mouthing and/or banging on an object
- Is drooling (a lot)
- Will clasp her hands together
- Will open mouth when watching others eat
- Will babble, making almost sing-song and motor boat sounds
- Will recognize familiar faces
- Will scream if annoyed
- Will smile at herself in a mirror
- Will look at you when you call her name
- Enjoys being cuddled
- Rolls over while on her back
Don’t you just LOVE the Onesie Linden is wearing? I found them on Etsy. They are made by Watch Me Grow, a wonderful mom owned small business. Help support them by clicking here and liking them on Facebook!
See the rest of this series:
About Kelly Tirman
Kelly Tirman is Natural Connector, Crowdsourcer, Curator and Change Management Professional specializing in Social Business. She currently works as an Enterprise Social Business Strategist for Wells Fargo however in her “free-time” Kelly blogs on several topics including Urban Living, Raising Multilingual Children, Organic Beauty and Social Commerce. She happily resides in San Francisco with her husband and two children.