Linden Estelle turned four months old today. I can’t believe how fast time is flying. To ensure I remember all these special moments I will be taking a “birthday” picture every month for her first 24 months as well as charting her developments.
Summary of Linden’s development this past month:
- Will hold head steady when we sit her up
- Will reach for and grasp objects
- Will explore by mouthing and/or banging on an object
- Is drooling (a lot)
- Will clasp her hands together
- Will open mouth when watching others eat
- Will babble, making almost sing-song and motor boat sounds
- Will recognize familiar faces
- Will scream if annoyed
- Will smile at herself in a mirror
- Will look at you when you call her name
- Enjoys being cuddled
- Rolls over while on her back
Don’t you just LOVE the Onesie Linden is wearing? I found them on Etsy. They are made by Watch Me Grow, a wonderful mom owned small business. Help support them by clicking here and liking them on Facebook!
See the rest of this series:
About Kelly Tirman
Kelly Tirman is a natural CONNECTOR, STRATEGIST and STORYTELLER specializing in eCommerce & Social Business. She is passionate about making social media strategies operational by helping companies build (and utilize) a highly-skilled virtual and flexible workforce. She currently works as an Enterprise Social Business Strategist for Wells Fargo however in her "free-time" Kelly blogs on several topics including Urban Living, Raising Multilingual Children, and Organic Beauty. She happily resides in San Francisco Bay Area with her husband and two children.