Linden Estelle turned two months old today. I can’t believe how fast time is flying. To ensure I remember all these special moments I will be taking a “birthday” picture every month for 24 months as well as charting her developments.
Summary of Linden’s development this past month:
- Weighs 12.5 pounds and is 22.75 inches tall
- Continues to increase her ability to make sounds other than crying (i.e. cooing, goos, gurgles and grunts)
- Able to lift and support her head unaided
- LOVES to smile
- Is responsive when talked to
- is “grabby” and holds light weight items (i.e. fingers, hair, clothing, blankets)
- Has started to place items in her mouth (i.e. hands, her bunny, clothing, blankets)
- Has started to drool
Don’t you just LOVE the Onesie she is wearing? I found them on Etsy.
See the rest of this series:
About Kelly Tirman
Kelly Tirman is a natural CONNECTOR, STRATEGIST and STORYTELLER specializing in eCommerce & Social Business. She is passionate about making social media strategies operational by helping companies build (and utilize) a highly-skilled virtual and flexible workforce. She currently works as an Enterprise Social Business Strategist for Wells Fargo however in her “free-time” Kelly blogs on several topics including Urban Living, Raising Multilingual Children, and Organic Beauty. She happily resides in San Francisco Bay Area with her husband and two children.