Linden Estelle turned two months old today. I can’t believe how fast time is flying. To ensure I remember all these special moments I will be taking a “birthday” picture every month for 24 months as well as charting her developments.
Summary of Linden’s development this past month:
- Weighs 12.5 pounds and is 22.75 inches tall
- Continues to increase her ability to make sounds other than crying (i.e. cooing, goos, gurgles and grunts)
- Able to lift and support her head unaided
- LOVES to smile
- Is responsive when talked to
- is “grabby” and holds light weight items (i.e. fingers, hair, clothing, blankets)
- Has started to place items in her mouth (i.e. hands, her bunny, clothing, blankets)
- Has started to drool
Don’t you just LOVE the Onesie she is wearing? I found them on Etsy.
See the rest of this series: