Linden Estelle turned one month old today. I can’t believe how fast time is flying. To ensure I remember all these special moments I will be taking a “birthday” picture every month for 24 months as well as charting her developments.
Summary of Linden’s development this past month:
- When cheek touched, turns to same side to suckle
- Is startled by loud sounds
- Lifts her head
- Makes sounds other than crying (i.e. cooing, goos, gurgles and grunts)
- Is successfully breastfeeding
- Tracks objects and people as they move through her line of sight
- Watches people’s faces when being talked to
- Has started to smile
- is very strong and can roll from her back to her side
Don’t you just LOVE the Onesie she is wearing? I found them on Etsy.