Linden Estelle turned one month old today. I can’t believe how fast time is flying. To ensure I remember all these special moments I will be taking a “birthday” picture every month for 24 months as well as charting her developments.
Summary of Linden’s development this past month:
- When cheek touched, turns to same side to suckle
- Is startled by loud sounds
- Lifts her head
- Makes sounds other than crying (i.e. cooing, goos, gurgles and grunts)
- Is successfully breastfeeding
- Tracks objects and people as they move through her line of sight
- Watches people’s faces when being talked to
- Has started to smile
- is very strong and can roll from her back to her side
Don’t you just LOVE the Onesie she is wearing? I found them on Etsy.
About Kelly Tirman
Kelly Tirman is a natural CONNECTOR, STRATEGIST and STORYTELLER specializing in eCommerce & Social Business. She is passionate about making social media strategies operational by helping companies build (and utilize) a highly-skilled virtual and flexible workforce. She currently works as an Enterprise Social Business Strategist for Wells Fargo however in her "free-time" Kelly blogs on several topics including Urban Living, Raising Multilingual Children, and Organic Beauty. She happily resides in San Francisco Bay Area with her husband and two children.