I am bummed. I’m totally out of coconut oil. While swirling my fingers along the edges of the jar to salvage any possible remains, I realized it was time to feature my favorite coconut oil as my product of the week. It’s a purchase we can both make together!
I love finding great products that I truly love and confidently recommending them to you (my reader). As I refill my personal stock of my favorite products, I write about them. I am about to purchase more and you should purchase some too, because as my disappointing face shows…we’re both living sadly sans coconut oil.
But Kelly what will I do with 30 oz. of coconut oil? And why would life with a jar of coconut oil be that much better?
Well glad you asked! Here are a few fabulous ideas:
- First separate the 30 oz into two jars. One for your kitchen and one for your bathroom (or where ever you keep your body care products).
- Apply a small amount to the ends of your hair. Coconut oil is an amazing natural conditioner for your hair. It contains essential proteins for nourishing damaged hair. Plus it give your hair a nice shine.
- Apply it to your scalp before you wash your hair. Regularly massaging your head with coconut oil helps fight dandruff.
- Apply to your feet. Coconut oil is antimicrobial, antioxidant, antifungal, and antibacterial which should cure those stinky feet and athlete’s foot.
- Use it as a replacement for mineral oil. It is better for you and the environment!
- Put it on your baby’s butt. Yep, it works wonders on diaper rash too.
- Eat it! Replace butter and other oils in your diet. Coconut oil adds a nice flavor to your food and has a lot of health benefits.
I am CRAZY for this virgin coconut oil (a.k.a. VCO) and you will be too!