Ivey Maudell turned ten months old today. I can’t believe how fast time is flying. To ensure I remember all these special moments I will be taking a “birthday” picture every month for her first 24 months as well as charting her developments.
Summary of Ivey’s development this past month:
- Can crawl at lighting fast speeds.
- She will walk around for several minutes while holding your hands.
- Is constantly pointing her finger at EVERYTHING she sees.
- Insists on drinking from every cup she comes across no matter who it belongs to.
- Likes to tell me very long and detailed stories about her day using a language that no one can translate.
- Finally has two teeth!
Besides her typical organic fruits and veggies Ivey has now eaten the following additional solids:
Eggs, cottage cheese, Saint Benoît Yogurt, hummus, chicken, and beef. She even had a little ice cream and cake at a party this month.
To be honest, I am trying my best not to serve her meat products (especially red meat) but the hubby cooked it and fed her some. I guess odoriferous poop doesn’t scare him like it does me.
At one point I resorted to sticking the numbers on the glass wall behind her. I figured this might be the only way to get the numbers to display correctly.
However, within a matter of seconds Ivey pulled the numbers off.
See the rest of this series: