Ivey Maudell turned nine months old today. I can’t believe how fast time is flying. To ensure I remember all these special moments I will be taking a “birthday” picture every month for her first 24 months as well as charting her developments.
Summary of Ivey’s development this past month:
- Has officially started to pull herself up to standing
- She will take steps holding onto furniture or your hands
- She will point and say “Mama, Dada, this, hi and doggie” although she will not always put the right name and object together
- She will drink from a cup with help
- She will feed herself finger food
- She will use her first finger to poke or point
- She will cooperate with dressing by offering a foot or an arm
- Still does not have any teeth
In the last month Ivey has eaten the following new organic solids:
Cherries, Rhubarb, Mango, Watermelon, Green Beans, and Happy Baby Organic Puffs.
See the rest of this series: