Ivey Maudell turned eight months old today. I can’t believe how fast time is flying. To ensure I remember all these special moments I will be taking a “birthday” picture every month for her first 24 months as well as charting her developments.
Summary of Ivey’s development this past month:
- Has officially started to crawl
- Says “Mom, Dad, this, and hi” although we are pretty sure she doesn’t know what she is saying yet
- She loves to respond to music with body motion
- Will clap her hands together when asked
- Will prompt you to read one of her favorite books out load
- Will now cooperate when being dressed by pushing her arm into her sleeve
- Has started to learn that people and things exist even when she can’t see them (object permanence)
- Still does not have any teeth
- Finally has enough hair to sport a faux hawk
In the last month Ivey has eaten the following new organic solids:
Parsnips, Broccoli, Peaches, Strawberries, Pumpkin, Blueberries, Cauliflower, Squash and Dried Apricot.
See the rest of this series:
About Kelly Tirman
Kelly Tirman is a natural CONNECTOR, STRATEGIST and STORYTELLER specializing in eCommerce & Social Business. She is passionate about making social media strategies operational by helping companies build (and utilize) a highly-skilled virtual and flexible workforce. She currently works as an Enterprise Social Business Strategist for Wells Fargo however in her “free-time” Kelly blogs on several topics including Urban Living, Raising Multilingual Children, and Organic Beauty. She happily resides in San Francisco Bay Area with her husband and two children.