Ivey Maudell turned eight months old today. I can’t believe how fast time is flying. To ensure I remember all these special moments I will be taking a “birthday” picture every month for her first 24 months as well as charting her developments.
Summary of Ivey’s development this past month:
- Has officially started to crawl
- Says “Mom, Dad, this, and hi” although we are pretty sure she doesn’t know what she is saying yet
- She loves to respond to music with body motion
- Will clap her hands together when asked
- Will prompt you to read one of her favorite books out load
- Will now cooperate when being dressed by pushing her arm into her sleeve
- Has started to learn that people and things exist even when she can’t see them (object permanence)
- Still does not have any teeth
- Finally has enough hair to sport a faux hawk
In the last month Ivey has eaten the following new organic solids:
Parsnips, Broccoli, Peaches, Strawberries, Pumpkin, Blueberries, Cauliflower, Squash and Dried Apricot.
See the rest of this series: