Ivey Maudell turned seven months old today. I can’t believe how fast time is flying. To ensure I remember all these special moments I will be taking a “birthday” picture every month for her first 24 months as well as charting her developments.
Summary of Ivey’s development this past month:
- Will drink from a sippy cup or glass when prompted
- Sings, jabbers and will combines syllables
- Has started to experience stranger anxiety
- Will pinch things with thumb-finger pincer grasp
- Will bang two items together while holding one item in each hand
- Will lunge forward and backwards while in a crawling position
- Will pick up a utensil (spoon) and bring the correct end to her mouth without prompting
- Is drooling a lot but still doesn’t have any teeth
In the last month Ivey has eaten the following organic solids: Apples, Pears, Carrots with Coconut, Peas, Sweet Potatoes, Avocado, Banana, Zucchini and Brown Rice Cereal.
See the rest of this series: