Ivey Maudell turned six months old today. I can’t believe how fast time is flying. To ensure I remember all these special moments I will be taking a “birthday” picture every month for her first 24 months as well as charting her developments.
Summary of Ivey’s development this past month:
- Will fully hold her own bottle while feeding
- Will sit up unattended
- Will make raspberry sounds with her mouth (i.e. blowing a raspberry)
- Has started to eat solids
- Will attempt to feed herself solids
- Is able to recognize her name and understands that you are speaking to her
- Will initiate attention from others
- Is very interested in jewelry – diamonds in particular
See the rest of this series:
About Kelly Tirman
Kelly Tirman is Natural Connector, Crowdsourcer, Curator and Change Management Professional specializing in Social Business. She currently works as an Enterprise Social Business Strategist for Wells Fargo however in her “free-time” Kelly blogs on several topics including Urban Living, Raising Multilingual Children, Organic Beauty and Social Commerce. She happily resides in San Francisco with her husband and two children.