Ivey Maudell turned six months old today. I can’t believe how fast time is flying. To ensure I remember all these special moments I will be taking a “birthday” picture every month for her first 24 months as well as charting her developments.
Summary of Ivey’s development this past month:
- Will fully hold her own bottle while feeding
- Will sit up unattended
- Will make raspberry sounds with her mouth (i.e. blowing a raspberry)
- Has started to eat solids
- Will attempt to feed herself solids
- Is able to recognize her name and understands that you are speaking to her
- Will initiate attention from others
- Is very interested in jewelry – diamonds in particular
See the rest of this series:
About Kelly Tirman
Kelly Tirman is a natural CONNECTOR, STRATEGIST and STORYTELLER specializing in eCommerce & Social Business. She is passionate about making social media strategies operational by helping companies build (and utilize) a highly-skilled virtual and flexible workforce. She currently works as an Enterprise Social Business Strategist for Wells Fargo however in her “free-time” Kelly blogs on several topics including Urban Living, Raising Multilingual Children, and Organic Beauty. She happily resides in San Francisco Bay Area with her husband and two children.