After Ivey grabbed a piece of pizza off my plate and tried to put it in her mouth I realized the inevitable. The time has come to start feeding her solids. To be honest, I have been avoiding this step. Breast milk creates little mess and even the poop smells kinda sweet.
With solids comes sticky fingers, additional baths and worst of all odoriferous poop. I really dislike odoriferous poop.
In preparation for this milestone we have purchased the following:
- A pink BPA Free Cali Bowl
- Pink & Brown Dots Catch All Bib by Mama Mia
- Fisher Price – Healthy Care Booster Seat
- Baby Safe Feeder Starter Kit
- The First Years Take & Toss 28-Piece Variety Pack, BPA Free
- thinkbaby – 9 oz. Training Cup, BPA Free
- Earth’s Best Organic Whole Grain Rice Cereal
And now for the results:
Discloser: All of the above mentioned products were purchased with my own hard earned money, except the Fisher Price Healthy Care Booster Seat, which was a baby shower gift from my second cousin Andy. Thanks again cousin Andy!