Ivey Maudell turned five months old today. I can’t believe how fast time is flying. To ensure I remember all these special moments I will be taking a “birthday” picture every month for her first 24 months as well as charting her developments.
Summary of Ivey’s development this past month:
- Rolls over while on stomach
- Rolls over while on her back
- Will clasp her hands together
- Will pass objects from one hand to another
- Will play with her hands and toes
- Has become interested to animals. (i.e. reaches out to pet them)
- Has begun to mimic movements such as waving hello
See the rest of this series:
About Kelly Tirman
Kelly Tirman is a natural CONNECTOR, STRATEGIST and STORYTELLER specializing in eCommerce & Social Business. She is passionate about making social media strategies operational by helping companies build (and utilize) a highly-skilled virtual and flexible workforce. She currently works as an Enterprise Social Business Strategist for Wells Fargo however in her "free-time" Kelly blogs on several topics including Urban Living, Raising Multilingual Children, and Organic Beauty. She happily resides in San Francisco Bay Area with her husband and two children.