Ivey Maudell turned five months old today. I can’t believe how fast time is flying. To ensure I remember all these special moments I will be taking a “birthday” picture every month for her first 24 months as well as charting her developments.
Summary of Ivey’s development this past month:
- Rolls over while on stomach
- Rolls over while on her back
- Will clasp her hands together
- Will pass objects from one hand to another
- Will play with her hands and toes
- Has become interested to animals. (i.e. reaches out to pet them)
- Has begun to mimic movements such as waving hello
See the rest of this series:
About Kelly Tirman
Kelly Tirman is Natural Connector, Crowdsourcer, Curator and Change Management Professional specializing in Social Business. She currently works as an Enterprise Social Business Strategist for Wells Fargo however in her “free-time” Kelly blogs on several topics including Urban Living, Raising Multilingual Children, Organic Beauty and Social Commerce. She happily resides in San Francisco with her husband and two children.