The Goal and Overall Plan: Lose 20 pounds before my 35th birthday (April 9th).
I lost another pound an a half this week. Making it 4 pounds in 3 weeks. 21 pounds since I started my weight loss challenge in 2009 and 46 pounds since the day I went to the hospital to give birth to my daughter.
Since my iPhone goes everywhere I do and I have been using some really fun applications that I feel are really helping me lose weight. Here are a few of my favorites:
- Lose It!: I use this application to track my weight and produce the weight graph that you see above. This application also has a great food and exercise diary.
- RunKeeper and Nike + iPod: Both these applications are great for logging your miles as you walk or run. I still have not decided which application I like best.
- Mom Maps: Since I have been trying to walk as much as possible, I use Mom Maps to find and explore great kid friendly places.
- iWatchr: I have often experimented with the Weight Watchers Program and I find the following application to be a lot of fun. If you are into Weight Watchers and you have a iPhone I definitely think you should check this application out.
- iFitness, Nike Training and Playground Pump: are applications full of useful exercises. I have been using all three applications to keep my workout sessions interesting and full of variety.
Full Discloser: Mom Maps was kind enough to provide me with a promo code to download their iPhone application. Once I tried it, I was so impressed with the application and the two moms that built it, I offered to help promote their application without any form of compensation. iWatchr was created by my long time twitter friend and her husband. They were kind enough to provide me with a promo code to download the application after I begged them to let me try it.