- Dark brown raincoat (not pictured)
- Black maternity pencil skirt (Japanese Weekend)
- Dark gray nursing top (Japanese Weekend)
- Boyfriend gray cardigan
- Black tights and black pumps
- Photo charm bracelet (Walmart.com)
- Brown scarf
- The perfect purple Morelle Truffle
I know most people wouldn’t be caught dead in maternity clothes post pregnancy but honestly, this pencil skirt from Japanese Weekend is one of my favorite wardrobe staples.
I am not sure about the scarf I wore today and I wonder if I should have worn the Athleta Burn Out Scarf I wore yesterday instead.
Do you think this outfit works?
How would you modify it to match your style and personality?