Ivey Maudell turned four months old today. I can’t believe how fast time is flying. To ensure I remember all these special moments I will be taking a “birthday” picture every month for her first 24 months as well as charting her developments.
Summary of Ivey’s development this past month:
- Will hold head steady when we sit her up
- Will reach for and grasp objects
- Will explore by mouthing and/or banging on an object
- Will shake a rattle
- Will open mouth when watching others eat
- Will babble, making almost sing-song sounds
- Will recognize familiar faces
- Will scream if annoyed
- Will smile at herself in a mirror
- Can return her binky to her mouth after removing it
- Enjoys being cuddled
See the rest of this series:
About Kelly Tirman
Kelly Tirman is Natural Connector, Crowdsourcer, Curator and Change Management Professional specializing in Social Business. She currently works as an Enterprise Social Business Strategist for Wells Fargo however in her “free-time” Kelly blogs on several topics including Urban Living, Raising Multilingual Children, Organic Beauty and Social Commerce. She happily resides in San Francisco with her husband and two children.