Ivey Maudell turned two months old today. I can’t believe how fast time is flying. To ensure I remember all these special moments I will be taking a “birthday” picture every month for her first 24 months as well as charting her developments.
Summary of Ivey’s development this past month:
- Successfully latches while breastfeeding
- Continues to increase her ability to make sounds other than crying (i.e. cooing, goos, gurgles and grunts)
- Able to lift and support her head unaided
- Ability to smile has increased
- Is responsive when talked to
- Loves to kick her legs about
- is “grabby” and holds light weight items (i.e. fingers, hair, her bunny, clothing, blankets)
- Has started to place items in her mouth (i.e. hands, her bunny, clothing, blankets)
- Has started to drool (a.k.a. spit bubbles)
See the rest of this series:
About Kelly Tirman
Kelly Tirman is Natural Connector, Crowdsourcer, Curator and Change Management Professional specializing in Social Business. She currently works as an Enterprise Social Business Strategist for Wells Fargo however in her “free-time” Kelly blogs on several topics including Urban Living, Raising Multilingual Children, Organic Beauty and Social Commerce. She happily resides in San Francisco with her husband and two children.