Ivey Maudell turned one month old today. I can’t believe how fast time is flying. To ensure I remember all these special moments I will be taking a “birthday” picture every month for the next 24 months as well as charting her developments.
Summary of Ivey’s development this past month:
- When cheek touched, turns to same side to suckle (from birth)
- Is startled by loud sounds
- Lifts her head
- Makes sounds other than crying (i.e. cooing, goos, gurgles and grunts)
- Although her latch can still be improved she is successfully breastfeeding
- Tracks objects and people as they move through her line of sight
- Watches people’s faces when being talked to
- Has started to smile
About Kelly Tirman
Kelly Tirman is Natural Connector, Crowdsourcer, Curator and Change Management Professional specializing in Social Business. She currently works as an Enterprise Social Business Strategist for Wells Fargo however in her “free-time” Kelly blogs on several topics including Urban Living, Raising Multilingual Children, Organic Beauty and Social Commerce. She happily resides in San Francisco with her husband and two children.